temp temp

[Resolved] Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology - FOR REFUND MY ADMISSION FEE

sir i had taken admission in engineering college.I had given my admission fee at the time of admission but after three month i had stuck my name from that college. And i have not done my registration in that college.and i had also given an application for refund my admission fee but they are decoying me,now they are telling that you do not have any prove that i had given an application to them, at least they are not talking to me in well manner.I want my refund from the college because i have not done my registration in AICTE..i want to know why they are not giving my money back as they are elligiable. My receipt no:CI/16-17/503 and my roll 89163048 and i had taken admission in diploma in mechanical branch.

0 Jan 12, 2017 05:03 PM Education

No Comments
No Comments